Going to the gym implies a ritual of sorts where you prepare. You pack your towel and water, you put your gym gear on, and without a doubt, you prepare a playlist of songs that will pump you up during your training routine. When it comes to that last part, you have a lot of options as far as music players go. Some are better for the gym than others, and we’re going to give you a couple of tips on picking a great gym or workout music player. You need a solid pick in order to take advantage of today’s high-quality audio, which is so easily accessible with tools like the youtube converter around. For example, https://ytmp3.com/ is a service that lets you convert videos from YouTube into MP3 files, and then copy them to your music player. With that said, let’s take a look at some players.
Waterfi iPod Shuffle
Of course, everyone is familiar with the iPod Shuffle, but how many of you are familiar with the Waterfi version of this legendary music player? Albeit the Waterfi iPod Shuffle is one of the more expensive players on our list, priced at around $180, it holds nothing back and instantly shows you why it’s worth the money.
- It comes with 2 GB of storage
- It has a battery that can sustain the device for about 15 hours of usage
- It can be submerged up to 210 feet underwater without being damaged
- It comes with short cord headphones that round up the package
- It features the classic Apple earphones
- It comes with an iPod USB cable for charging
This device is a mouthful to pronounce, but it comes with pretty awesome specs. It’s also a nudge cheaper, at $120, and it features everything you’ll need in the gym. Let’s take a closer look and see what Sony has prepared for us with this one.
- It comes with 4 GB of storage
- It features Bluetooth connectivity for wireless play
- It comes with a remote control that lets users easily manage content
- It features a battery unit that can last up to 8 hours
- It is waterproof which makes it perfect for a workout
This alternative is miles ahead in terms of having a more reasonable price tag. From the previous $180 we drop down to a much more satisfying $30, but we get to keep pretty much all the features that we’re interested in.
- It is sweat-proof which means it’s safe to use at the gym
- It comes with 8 GB of storage for all your favorite songs
- It can be supplemented with a 65 GB microSD card
- It comes with Bluetooth 4.0 and can be paired with wireless headphones and earphones
- It comes with a 240 mAh battery which amounts to about 30 hours of usage