It’s been a long time coming, but the wait is now over for a battery that lasts longer than your milk. Having to replace batteries in games, remotes, and other electrical devices are annoying, especially when you seem to be doing it every month. But, that may all be a thing of the past thanks to the Prague-based company, HE3DA. New superbatteries have finally been created that are capable of charging faster and lasting longer than any other technology out there and are being mass produced as you read this.
The new batteries will be produced using nanotechnology and will be cheaper, lighter, safer, and last longer than any other battery is currently available on the market. Jan Prochazka is the founder of the company behind the revolutionary battery and has been working on the idea since 2009. The plan is for the company to produce two different types of battery: one suitable as a storage system for solar panels and the other is a faster-charging battery hat would be more suitable for charging electric vehicles. Another selling point for this battery is the safety aspect of it as it won’t ever overheat or explode.
Production of these batteries is already in force, and the company is ready for the launch. Plans are already being established for another factory to be built in Slovakia, with discussions of further plants to be erected in Germany and Spain also which will look to service the European and US markets.
More News To Read
- Scientists Say We Can Slow the Melting Artic By Simply Cutting Soot Emissions
- Looks Like Amazon Go Has an Another Rival From France But With one Difference
- The UK Sets a Good Example with Green Energy Production Efforts
- Are Jellyfish the Answer to the World’s Energy Dilemma?
- Breakthrough Comes as Physicists Observed the Light Spectrum of Antimatter for First Time Ever