Being able to change the lens attachment on your iPhone is something many people do on a regular basis depending on the type of photos they want to take. But, with the iPhone 7 Plus camera having a dual camera, how do we get around this? Well, with thanks to a company called Kamerar, that’s how.
Kamerar is a company that has specifically designed a neat case-and-clip solution that will allow the user to slide different lens attachments over the dual cameras on the back of the iPhone 7 Plus. This is like nothing that’s ever been introduced to the market before and is a pretty cool idea. For just $45 you get two clips. One clip transforms the wide-angle into a fisheye and the telephoto into a longer zoom while the other is designed for macro photography.
What is really great about the Kamerar dual-lens clip is that the design is sleek and you can easily change the attachments on it. The only thing I would suggest to bear in mind when using any lens attachment is that the photos can sometimes look slightly worse than if you were using a regular camera, but as a cheap add-on accessory, it’s a great little product. So, if you need something to help you take the shot you’re looking for (and quality isn’t everything) then take a look at the Kamerar and see what it can do for you.
More News To Read
- The UK Sets a Good Example with Green Energy Production Efforts
- Are Jellyfish the Answer to the World’s Energy Dilemma?
- Breakthrough Comes as Physicists Observed the Light Spectrum of Antimatter for First Time Ever
- So What’s the Story With the Faraday Future Flop?
- Renewables Set to Become Cheapest and Most Efficient Way to Power Our Homes