The gaming industry is a big business throughout the world and much time and money go into developing the best, real-life games for the public to enjoy. With technology accelerating faster than the speed of light these days, so do the experiences some of these games create for the user, and now with the help of Unity, even non-gamers can enjoy the same thrilling graphics.
Created in real-time and by using animations, and VFX this short film will have you thinking you are there. By using some truly breathtaking 3D graphics, the artificial intelligence forms do come to life in front of your very own eyes. The team built Adam using beta versions of Unity 5.4 and their soon to be released cinematic sequencer tool.
This could be just the beginning for a new wave of how films will be produced in the future. With Unity Technologies already working with some pretty big names in the industry, you can be sure we will see more of this style of the film. If you want to see what these fantastic real-life graphics look like for yourself, then check out Adam, now. You won’t be disappointed.
More News To Read
- Nuclear Power Use Needs to Increase if The USA is to Hit 2030 Target of Lowering The Carbon Footprint
- Wall Street Hire AI’s to Interview In Hopes To Find Best Employee
- The Legend Is Back, But No Illegal Stuff This Time
- The Art of Advertising and How It Affects Our Brain
- Should Robots Have Human Rights?